The NCSA and the cuemmunity offer opportunities for professional development in cueing and advocacy. Cuers, teachers of the deaf, and other professionals in fields related to deafness are encouraged to do any of the following:
- Participate in the CLEAR program.
- Take intermediate and/or advanced level cueing classes at camps or workshops.
- Attend presentations and workshops related to Cued Speech.
- Participate on the board of the NCSA or one of its affiliates.
- Take cue tutoring through Cue College.
- Contact Language Matters, Inc. for cued language transliterator training: Lauren@LanguageMattersInc.com.
- Take expressive cueing evaluations offered by InsCert, including the Word-Level Assessment and the Sentence-Level Assessment.
- Work with your Regional Representative or camp/workshop directors to coordinate continuing education credits through professional organizations or affiliated post-secondary institutions.